Friday, March 7, 2014

We will be having some fun dog events in March!

Dog sports are a passion at All-Pets. Dr Berge like drafting with her big furry Berners, Rachel loves clicker training and Sara exhibits Kendyll regularly in obedience and rally.

To get us all ready for "dog spring training" we will be hosting some extra fun dog events.

On March 14, join Dr. Berge for a seminar on Running With Your Dog. This will be held during packet pickup for the Leprechaun Chase. It will be at the Animal Rescue League Main from noon to 12:30. Dr. Berge will talk about selecting the correct dog for running, training for running with your dog, proper equipment and canine conditioning.

On March 22, the Heartland Bernese Mt Dog Club will be hosting an event at Cherry Glen Recreation area at Saylorville Lake. We are optimistically planning on doing outdoor training in draft and obedience. The event will start at 2 pm. Everyone is invited to train dogs at all levels of experience, watch dogs work draft or just talk dogs. We will have some adorable Bernese Mt Dog puppies there to socialize, so all are welcome!

We are all looking forward to spring and hope to see you out with your dogs!


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. We're pretty big fans of dog sports, too. We have never done anything like training though. Most of the games just dissolve into the dogs wrestling each other. Thiago | http://www.allcarepet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed by your work. hats off for you. Keep doing your good work
    Find My Pet Android Version

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really amazed to see such kind of outstanding blog, i really feel awesome to see such kind of stuff. you are doing some great job here.What should I feed my new kittens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just desired to let you know, I enjoyed this blog post. It had been funny. Carry on posting!
    John Garner Chicken Coops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each time I used to always check blog posts within the first hours in the break of day, because I like to get information increasingly more. Walnut Creek CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for reading this blog

    we have had a busy year with lots of staff changes, so the blog has been inactive, but we are starting up again now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very much impressive. i just loving it.. :)
    dog food recipes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually saved your blog as a favorite; I truly love your provided information! click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is super fun when I can see a business like a veterinarian providing extra services for animals. These seminars look super interesting to attend. I am definitely a hands on visual learner, so I think that this seminar would be great to attend. Would there be more events later on this summer?
    http://www.covingtonveterinaryhospital.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this post finally concerning the difference of latest and previous things; this is in fact awesome article. http://www.topsuperfoodsonline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve been totally dependent of this site after reading this post; I don’t feel like good to go anywhere. pregnant dog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate the efforts you put into reviewing these useful resources.

    --------------------------
    Also checkout our happy new year 2017 SMS new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have actually saved your blog as a favorite; I truly love your provided information! Best Water Treatment Companies in UAE

    ReplyDelete